San Jose, California becomes first U.S. city to require gun owner insurance

Well, if you’re gonna have folks keeping guns, it’s a given there will be a need for healthcare, because gun ownership is far from foolproof. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

If you have any issues or would like to know the process of how property/casualty premiums are determined, please talk to actuaries. Its their job to evaluate and monetize such risks/perils based on a variety of factors, including potential claims, reserve needs and prior litigation on issues.

I have found none of your arguments on this subject done in good faith, based on facts or knowledge of the situation in general. We already have examples of how insurance mandates affects people’s behavior and how it affects their finances, in terms of protection of personal assets from lawsuits. Your ignorance is duly noted and not taken seriously.

4 Likes

Well, like I said in the first post: “… good luck to San Jose! If it stands, then I will be curious how it effects any of the statistics in five years.”

If I am wrong about it, and such insurance will change behavior, then we should see real world effects.

You have been wrong the entire time. You didn’t get underlying facts right at any point.

Your alleged issues demonstrated your ignorance more than they were actual arguments.

2 Likes

At this point, I am not really sure which specific facts are in dispute or that I am ignorant of for me to at least type in a google search.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.