'Sassy Trump' can't resist lying to you people. Fresh mockery from Peter Serafinowicz

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/18/sassy-trump-cant-resist.html

2 Likes

20 Likes

I seriously keep hoping that happens…

7 Likes

Well, I seriously hope so TOO! He’s bored at’a his skull, he’ll be back…

6 Likes

He’s guesting at SummerSlam this weekend. He’s a huge fan and he’d make an awesome heel manager.

2 Likes

By the way, who the hell is “Jackamo?”

2 Likes

From earlier in the speech:

2 Likes

needs more airhorn and fart sounds to really get the feelings right
throw in a coupe of digestive noise, maybe a not so discreet burp

and Jon Stewart back on mah TeeVee? yes please!
we’ll need him back if by some horrible chance Cheeto Hitler is elected (just threw up a bit in my mouth there)

2 Likes

I can only watch that if it’s been dubbed by Peter Serafinowicz.

I refuse to listen to anything the whorange guy has to say otherwise.

3 Likes
8 Likes

That one’s good, but this one’s great–really accentuates how surreal this shithead has become. (Don’t remember seeing it on BB, sorry if I missed it.)

5 Likes

Dearie me, I want to hear him re-do his Darth Maul lines as Sassy Trump.

in case you don’t know: Peter Serafinowicz was the speaking voice of Darth Maul. He even spoofed it on Spaced.

3 Likes

He wears ties that have stripes sloping the British way. Is that meant make him appear more sophisticated?

2 Likes

In the UK, Jacamo is a large men’s clothing web site.

Jock-a-mo fi no wan an dey Jock-a-mo fi na ney.

6 Likes

And in other news the less sassy Trump has just accepted the resignation of campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

I heard the news as I was walking by a TV tuned to a news channel where talking heads were also asking, “Who is advising Trump?” And I thought it was a cute assumption that Trump accepts advice from anyone.

1 Like

A bend sinister, appropriately enough.

The bend sinister and its diminutives such as the Baton sinister are rare as an independent motif; they occur more often as marks of distinction, added to another coat to denote bastardy. – Wikipedia

For someone that he would never lie to, he mispronounced my handle quite a lot, but I’m glad to know that when I interview him, I’ll get the truth.

3 Likes

Iko iko ande!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.