Save an additional 15% on these industry-leading VPNs in honor of President's Day

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/17/save-an-additional-15-on-thes.html

Boingboing: our president is an idiot because he spells “Presidents’ Day” wrong.

Also boingboing: “President’s Day” in a headline.

Now look, your president is indeed an idiot of the worst kind. But it’s not because he spells Presidents’ Day wrong!!

3 Likes

Boing Boing Shop, an idiot, wishes you to save during “President’s Day.”

8 Likes

He’s the Presidiot.

1 Like

“lifetime” means lifetime of the service provider which might not be very long if they are desperate for subscribers.
I’ve used Private Internet Access for a couple of years and I’m quite satisfied with it. It’s dead simple to use and something like $40/year.
If you connect to European severs with a VPN you may be restricted by European privacy laws. Kind of a drag sometimes. I connect to Singapore and sometimes some videomindful s can’t be played.

3 Likes

Ah yes, that traditional Presidents’ Day activity, shopping for VPNs. Reminds me of when I was a kid!

6 Likes

Be aware - PIA was recently bought by Kape Technologies, which does not have a stellar reputation on the privacy front.

6 Likes

I’m looking for a new sofa, any discounts on that? Asking for my Dear Wife…

But is this the last VPN we’ll ever need?

[Maybe I’m too old but I think that was a thing here for a while.]

1 Like

giphy

More accurate description: “Pay some other company to spy on you, instead of your ISP”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.