Scary robot lumberjack makes deforestation too easy

(Sorry larr, meant to reply to someone else and don’t know how to edit that in)

1 Like

I’d hit that.

But aren’t we humans products of nature, and thus our products products of nature, and thus… natural?

4 Likes

Then there are the dudes and dudettes that design the scary robot lumberjack, repair it, create replacement parts, service the finance contracts, etc…

1 Like

And the internet commenters. Don’t forget the internet commenters.

#WILL NO ONE THINK OF THE INTERNET COMMENTERS?!!??!?

6 Likes

fucknozzle! that’s better than “fucktard” which i’ve been using for so long!

2 Likes

Unnatural in that we normally want something warm, soft, and wet. Not something that will literally rip your dick off.

But considering some of my kinks, I won’t judge ;o)

1 Like

Not gonna go look but Rule 34 always applies.

2 Likes

They always mentioned that those old OS/2 based ATMs weren’t user friendly…

1 Like

You’ll love the autonomous robot carnage seen at last year’s Robogames.

3 Likes

1 Like

It’s elitists like you that want to make sure only the experts can deforest an area. I say let the common man have a go! I want to deforest several forests in my area, and now I shall be able to thanks to this wonderful advance in technology!

3 Likes

Automation makes logging economically viable in areas where it wasn’t before. Plus, heavy machinery like this messes up the forest floor. With traditional logging, you leave the flora and fauna of the undergrowth largely intact. With heavy machinery like this, you end up with a walzed down mudscape where not much is left alive.

1 Like

The Crablogger was considerably more badass…

1 Like

9 Likes

So, that’s the question isn’t it? Does this kind of harvester work for selective harvesting?

This could have been my lasting contribution to my former junior college. For Sign Language class, I had a three minute presentation (in sign). I performed Barney’s song, the one that goes “I love you, you love me.” This song, of course, is much shorter than three minutes, so after it was over, I looked at the clock nervously, signed/said, “It was a lot longer in rehearsal,” and then followed that up with, “That’s all right, I never wanted to learn sign language anyway…”

My performance was videoed and was for a time, supposedly, quite popular in the Sign Language lab, but when the campus’ Sign Language professor died, his replacement got rid of all the old recordings.

1 Like

I like some of these tree fails:

1 Like

I think you need to kickstart a fund to remake that video and post it on YouTube. It’ll go viral.

2 Likes

Boy there is a lot of a good reason to hire professionals footage in that.

1 Like