Scientific paper: Searching the Internet for time travelers

ohh. Good one. In so many of the time travel stories betting on sporting events, stocks is what they do. Lottery would be good if you knew you were going to go back.

Holy Mackreality!
All the time travelers have left!
What do they know we don’t?
Usually, when time travelers vanish like this, the whole world-line is also about to va

Only if the Vorlons let him loose then.

Hasn’t anyone figured this out by now? You can’t travel into the past because, once you arrive, it isn’t the same past anymore. Now it’s a new version of the past with a time traveler rattling around in it.

Such a time traveler would not actually be traveling into the past, but would be stepping sideways into an alternate version of the past which contains a portion of their disjointed timeline. Note that this explanation bypasses all “damage” to the “future” of this alternate timeline. The damage was/is/has always been there. No need for McFly to try and get his parents back together.

If you want to look for time travelers, you should be looking into alternate universes. If you find anything, congratulations! You’re the time traveler you seek.

Hi there my fellow time travelers. What year is this? I need to fix those damn time circuits!

www.deloreanhire.com

“What’s the frequency Kenneth ?”

Good point! The quirks of time during space travel have made for many good
SF stories.

Why has my impending discovery been delayed so long?

“Technically, you would only need one time traveler convention,” says Cat and Girl

Unfortunately, MIT held a time traveler convention, but no confirmed time travelers attended.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.