Scorpion stings man during flight on United Airlines

The inhuman cruelty displayed towards the poor scorpion is, of course, only what one expects of United Airlines.

4 Likes

And as for the scorpion? It was flushed down the toilet in the aircraft.

It then re-appeared an hour later, when a customer in steerage found it in the cup of water he was given during beverage service.

9 Likes

Where it waits its opportunity to bite some unsuspecting passenger in the butt.

2 Likes

3 Likes

In the unlikely event of a loss of cabin pressure, scorpions will drop from the overhead panels. Please run screaming from your own scorpion before fleeing others. The scorpion will not inflate, but its venom is still flowing.

10 Likes

Climate change must be driving them out of Southwest

2 Likes

As long as you can still pay for a non scorpion seat, I’m okay with it.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I don’t think it stung him, so much as … well, this is the only sort of scorpion United would have a use for:

1 Like
8 Likes

[ raises hand to receive free scorpion ]

2 Likes

Poor scorpion. :frowning:

6 Likes

there’s nothing like stinky passengers on planes let alone stinking animals

Guess they’re not cleaning their aircraft too well. Gee, I’m shocked. (Cue Fry.)

1 Like

30,000 feet below, a scorpion traveling at terminal velocity lands on man’s head, stings again.

5 Likes

1 Kings 12:11
And now whereas my father did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.

Kind of a stretch to pin this on United. It could have stowed away on the luggage of the guy it stung, or anyone else’s stowed up there. Besides, no airline in the world scrubs out the overhead bins between each flight.

1 Like

But . . . blaming people is an American pastime!

You’re right; you do have to wonder how the thing got there in the first place. I have gotten on some pretty dirty planes though.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.