Scott Pruitt is such a colossal asshole that the lobbyists who were bribing him with nearly-free lodgings evicted him

I must say that Trump is the Worst Air Accordion Player, EVER!

5 Likes

I think it involves some sort of keypad.

2 Likes

Pruitt says he’s flying first class because of “security concerns,” but when it’s on his dime, he somehow manages to fly coach?:

I want them all shot out the airlock, but this one is obvious enough to even be visible from the WH (bulletproof furniture?!?):

7 Likes

I supervised that animation. Roland used to call it “the whoosh and the hammer” in his German accent.

7 Likes

colossal asshole

Good name for a band.

3 Likes

Asking for 24-hour security seems to be forward thinking and an accurate self-appraisal of his popularity.

4 Likes

It is a wonderful shot. Though I did laugh even harder when the Tsunami flattens the Whitehouse with the JFK in 2012.

1 Like

1 Like

Incredible work. That’s one for the ages.

At the office the art department all had the countdown timers running on their desktops.

2 Likes

Enough yet? This doesn’t even include what he’s done to set back environmental progress we had made.

1 Like

Have you seen his work with decimal places?

What I don’t get is: What is going on with Fox News’ Ed Henry? Doesn’t he realize whose side he’s playing for? He just spiked the football in his own end zone.

2 Likes

Home is where the Harts are.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.