Self-absorbed Laura Ingraham has a fantastic "Who's on first?" moment

You mean when we were fighting nazis? That WAS pretty great, actually.

My grandfather went on a several years trip to Europe, where he literally punched, shot, and bayoneted his way to Germany. Good times.

16 Likes

I do. The second I saw it, I thought it seemed staged and scripted.

4 Likes

not so sure. Abbot and Costello were only pretending to be a couple of idiots.

9 Likes

The interwebs tell me “Who’s on First” was popularized in the 40s by A&C and they rode that horse for many years after.

Sometimes I think about when exactly MAGA is referring to - and I think the late 40s and 50s is when that is.

So - it’s not surprising to see Ingraham pull a bit from the 50s as it hits their core audience Feels Button.

2 Likes

Have you ever known the MAGA crowd to make jokes at their own expense?

11 Likes

In their mind, the more they own themselves the more they own the libs.

3 Likes

But didn’t you know that everything is about Laura Ingraham? :wink:

Me neither.

5 Likes

Funniest thing you’ve seen all day.

2 Likes

As dim as I believe Laura Ingraham to be, I simply can’t believe this wasn’t a set-up. I’m waiting for the “Look, the lib’rals really think I’m that dumb” moment.

3 Likes

Are you kidding me? Haven’t you heard that Brandon joke yet?

/s; they’re tasteless and unfunny.

4 Likes

I think it happens all the time. It’s just not intentional, and most of the time they’re not even aware of it.

2 Likes

Makes one wonder how much else of theirs is just performance art rather than news.

[/rhetorical]

4 Likes

People who are constantly demonstrating their lack of humor, intelligence and self awareness so poorly when trying to feign it in jest.

2 Likes

One of mine was raining high explosives and incendiaries on German homes; factories and troop concentrations from a heavy bomber. Good times indeed.

2 Likes

Tell me you’re a narcissistic sociopath without saying so. Go!

5 Likes

11 Likes

I believe it’s now the Gerbils Comedy Hour.

4 Likes

Naming a show “You” makes for lots of comedy. Reminded me of trying to sing “Happy Birthday” to this person: Tu Youyou - Facts - NobelPrize.org Or the band “The The” The The - Wikipedia.

1 Like

The Aristocrats!
[Jazz Hands]

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a big ego.

Also, that dude is terrible at explaining things.