Laura Ingraham mocks President Biden's stammer in a repulsive attack that is nothing short of an abominable display of cruelty

Originally published at: Laura Ingraham mocks President Biden's stammer in a repulsive attack that is nothing short of an abominable display of cruelty | Boing Boing

8 Likes

LauraIngraham

39 Likes

shocked philip j fry GIF

35 Likes

Fox: “news” for ignorant assholes

14 Likes

PunchingNazi

58 Likes

Because it’s not as if the former guy would ever stall for time in a speech, and especially not by repeating himself or going off on tangents, great tangents, beautiful tangents, many people are saying they’re the best tangents. /s

67 Likes

This shouldn’t surprise anyone, especially after der fuhrer went on stage and
mocked a Times reporter who has a disability.

Additionally, the fact that they would mock the President’s speech impediment indicates how little they really have in terms of policy prescriptions.

47 Likes

I wonder if the white trash she is entertaining ever get invited to diners?

7 Likes

One of many moments that prove that “cancel culture” is a boogeyman and not something with actual power.

12 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

20 Likes

Does she not remember this?

21 Likes

How do you think she got the idea that mocking people who are different from her is OK?

28 Likes

“ “I think she’s a monster,” Curtis Ingraham said in the interview, which was published on Wednesday. “She’s very smart, she’s well-spoken, but her emotional heart is just kind of dead.”

Curtis Ingraham has been speaking out against his sister on social media since at least early 2018. In a public Facebook comment posted seven months ago, he attributed her views to their father.

“Our father was a Nazi sympathizer, racist, anti-Semite and homophobe,” Curtis Ingraham, who is gay, wrote alongside a video of his sister. “Like father like daughter?”

She’s a chip off the old swastika.

49 Likes

St. Peter: “Hold up, where do you think you’re going? Have you looked at this list of all the horrible things you’ve done?”

Fox News Anchor: “Oh, but I didn’t really say/do that. I was being paid to pretend.”

St. Peter: “Yeah, but you know what they say about goat fuckers.”

31 Likes

Here is a picture of Laura Ingraham trying to drink a steak with lightbulbs though a straw to own the libs.

17 Likes

Is it time for an intervention?

11 Likes

As a lifelong stutterer who has had to put up with all kinds of ignorance about this for 50 years, I just want to say I’m glad to have one of our own in the White House during my lifetime.

People like Laura Ingraham can be as cruel as they want, but they’ve never succeeded in shutting me up, and they never will.

Also, I wish this camp had existed during my childhood.

29 Likes

Because punching Nazis never gets old.
“Nazis – I hate these guys!”

16 Likes

Not for me it doesn’t.

15 Likes

I’ m not going to watch that.

12 Likes