As discovered in Will you stop editing while I’m trying to respond? - certain users (trust level:
regular only?) can edit the subject of a thread over and over. Notifications are sent out to the thread originator, but apparently nobody else.
##Anyway, the name of this game is SRSLY YOU GUYS ARE ALL A**HOLES.
#You play it by editing the title of the thread.
##THERE IS NO POSTING OF REPLIES.
All replies will be flagged as being off-topic.
- If you have a question - EDIT THE TITLE AND POST IT
- If you want to comment on something - EDIT THE TITLE AND POST IT
- If you’ve got something else you want to say- EDIT THE TITLE AND POST IT or create a new topic that references this one
- If you’ve got a super-cool gif you need to show us - seriously, @Mindysan33, don’t you have papers to write?
- If you want to know why title-edits are not viewable, - ask @Donald_Petersen