Sessions declares new Trump war on 'leakers'

No, but (even if he can’t possibly be successful) he’d attempt to ram through some social regressive policies that take away rights from LBGQT community and women.

2 Likes

Surprise…when someone calls them out for BS, the party of Small Government suddenly decides only Big Government can “protect the people.”

2 Likes

Divulge the leak source or face jail time.

Worked for that fascist shitbag Erodigan

Erodigan is a strong man! Strong like moose!

1 Like

As someone who recently turned 50, I advocate barring anyone my age and older from holding a cabinet level or higher (i.e. leadership) position. Older people are just too damned entrenched in the status quo …

You know who leaked a lot? Julius Caesar - but I guess Trump’s already got that part covered with his current Senate.

Especially after Brutus was done with him.

2 Likes

Due to repairs, they were holding the senate at a theater outside Rome. It was bound to get dramatic.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-doj-idUSKBN1AM0M1?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2FtopNews+(News+%2F+US+%2F+Top+News)

“We’re after the leakers, not the journalists,” he said on “Fox News Sunday.” “We don’t prosecute journalists for doing their jobs.”

But Rosenstein would not rule out potentially charging journalists in the future altogether, saying reporters could face charges if they deliberately violated the law.

No charging journalists, unless they, ha ha, won’t stop resisting or something crazy like that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.