Set the mood with this designer combination lamp, Bluetooth speaker, and wine cooler

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/15/set-the-mood-with-this-designe.html

Also doubles as a barf bucket for when the seas get choppy while you’re boozing.

5 Likes

That is really awesome.
I’m still looking for a designer combination blender, toenail clipper, skin moisturizer and flotation device though.
Then I’ll be all set.

Also, does this come in tactical matte black?

5 Likes

an LED lamp with warm yellow illumination, a 10-watt wireless speaker with 180-foot Bluetooth range, and a wine cooler and/or plant stand

If its multi-functionality hasn’t got a tool for getting old ladies out of horses’ hooves or a device for enabling boy scouts to help stones cross the road, I’m not interested.

2 Likes

I dunno, guys… I was just thinking “I wish I had a combination designer lamp, bluetooth speaker, and wine cooler.” This must be one of those algorithmically generated products made by a telepathic AI.

5 Likes

Im holding out for an integrated blender for my margaritas. Though now that you mention it, a toenail clipper/alarm clock combo would be good!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.