Seth's snake got out again

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/23/seths-snake-got-out-again.html

4 Likes

Am I the only one here more interested in the snake than the dancer?

I’m guessing Seth wrapped the snake on/around the doorknob and let nature take its course from there.

5 Likes

Say what you will about Sword Guys, at least the objects of their obsessions don’t escape their glass cases like Snake Guy Seth’s did.

2 Likes

@frauenfelder
No comments link in blog view?

nope, snakes can figure out doorknobs. I’ve watched them do it.

It’s a shame the audio isn’t better because that snake would have made a very satisfying SMACK when it flopped to the floor.

4 Likes

It got subsumed by the embed tags somehow.

1 Like

I feel like a knob handle would contain Seth’s snake much better than that lever handle.

Also, as always, there’s a Farside for every herpetological occasion…

To be fair, snakes are inherently fascinating. Simultaneously funny, cute, slightly unnerving and the vauge sense that evolution is playing a practical joke.

7 Likes

Aha, finally a good human version of the cucumber-cat-scare videos.

1 Like

7 Likes

It’s because of the weird, sinuous way in which they move.

Which includes being able to climb walls, ring doorbells, and open doors.

5 Likes

That, and they’re basically a digestive system with the bare minimum support systems.

4 Likes

I feel like I should make some sort of Snake Plissken/Escape joke, but I’m too tired right now. Maybe later.

3 Likes

Indeed

7 Likes

4 Likes

Poor snek dropped like a rek, yikes.

I hope the poor beast didn’t hurt itself trying to save that person from their own mehness, geez, what a hero.

3 Likes

Watch the door handle - that snake did it on his own!

2 Likes

Large constrictors can figure out doorknobs. And boas like that one tend to be chill dopes who just wanna be around activity.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.