Sexist baby clothes show how early it begins

Is this T-shirt still funny when:

• 3 year old daughter asks, “What does my shirt say in that picture?”
  • 8 year old daughter asks, “What makes this joke funny?”
  • 16 year old daughter asks, “What the fuck were you thinking?”
6 Likes

We did break down and get Evil Geniuses A Better Tomorrow and Spawn of Freaks for onesies for our boy sprog but probably would have done that if it was a girl too. The one that really amused me the most but was a bit too over the line and didn’t get was at least factually correct, ‘My daddy is a mother fucker’.

Were those worse than the picture we staged of him holding an empty wine bottle while out cold sleeping.

But stuff like the ‘I hate my thighs’ pictured… ewww. ‘I’m super’ is generic enough and leans to play and should not be ‘boys only’

4 Likes

Aguirre? Most babies are the wrath of G-d!

5 Likes

This is so beyond what is actuality. Fashion reflects society and self expression. There is a reason that fashion is such a big part of counterculture. Always has been and always will.

They think they want to bring the cannon, but it’s always eventually you who ends up dragging it through the jungle…

2 Likes

Do carral them, before I succumb to fitz!

Does anyone else keep reading the headline as “sexiest baby clothes” or should i just go right to jail…?

1 Like
3 Likes

One accessory that I don’t get is the headband with a bow. I assume it is for baby girls who refuse to have sufficiently long hair.

2 Likes

I know of a woman who had her baby’s ears pierced so that it would be obvious the tyke was a girl.

3 Likes

That’s my personal bugaboo as well. In fact, I find it at least as offensive as the sexy onesies, etc. Why is it so important to let us know their baby isn’t as masculine as she appears? All babies look like little old men at first…get over it.

It tells me all I need to know about how that child is being socialized.

6 Likes

All babby must be dressed in tartan, tweed, or corduroy. All babby must wear fetching hat with peacock feather. And all babby must wear brown suede shoes.

THAT IS ALL.

3 Likes

Appropriate babby clothes (minus the gun, of course).

1 Like

I would think that sexy baby clothes would be much more disturbing than sexist ones. But maybe that’s just me.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.