SF's leaning Millennium Tower tilts even more

I live a block away and I’m more worried about rising sea level, frankly. There is no report to my knowledge but Facebook, Instagram, Salesforce, Slack, Charles Schwab and many others would have business halted or diverted to other sites it they weren’t already working from home, not to mention PG&E and the new transit center. If it is not corrected, they will condemn it and dismantle it well before it is in danger of collapsing.

1 Like

one hopes, but which they? didn’t the company declare bankruptcy and it’s all taxpayer money now?

The developer Millennium Partners is just fine, they have developments underway. Since they were already part of the original settlement with the tenants for this $100 million “fix”, I am not sure if they can be squeezed again, legally, under the terms of the original settlement. Unfortunately the city will probably have to pay for their mistake if/when the resolution goes over the original settlement amount.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.