Shall we try this again? Questions to be asked?

What makes you think it’s a personal question? If I said “you bet your sweet ass I am,” would that make any sense to you? Did I just hear thunder?

3 Likes

Or just walk there, like the trees in Rango?

2 Likes

So, less of a turtle, more of a silver-tongued devil? Aren’t I blushing right now?

2 Likes

Helping with what?

1 Like

Oh, are we not doing Bladerunner quotes?
I guess you don’t want to hear even the good things about my mother?

2 Likes

Book, Workprint, U.S. Theatrical Cut , International Cut , Director’s Cut, Final Cut, San Diego Sneak Preview Cut, U.S. Broadcast Cut, 2049, or all of the above?

3 Likes

Do we really have time to get through that many?
Also: WHY are there so many?

2 Likes

Maybe both, who knows?

3 Likes

Isn’t the existence of a capital B after a line break a tacit statement that “Alas, no…” is in fact a complete but non-interrogative sentence? Or should we all just pretend it was a lower case b and that the line break was an uncontrollable artefact of the comments system, and thus it was in fact a continuation of the same sentence?
(Did I edit for spelling? Is woe me?)

2 Likes

Isn’t it rich? Aren’t we a pair?

2 Likes

Would that upset you?

1 Like

Isn’t it bliss?
Don’t you approve?

1 Like

Danny-Devito-Asks-If-He-Looks-Suspicious-With-a-Bloody-Nose-On-Its-Always-Sunny-In-Philadelphia

2 Likes

Should I start watching The Umbrellas of Cherbourg or wait till I can see it one go tomorrow?

3 Likes

Couldn’t you have better shown off your erudition by asking about The Horror of Party Beach?

2 Likes

Don’t both include umbrellas, whether for rain or sun?

1 Like

Can’t I watch a proper quality film for a change?
(Besides I have seen that one already)

1 Like

Why didn’t someone tell me that I was not the only person on BB to have seen UoC?

2 Likes

Well then can I say at only 10 minutes into the film you are missing out?

1 Like

Does having a crush on Catherine Deneuve count as erudition?

2 Likes