Sir, I'm afraid you've had enough

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/03/sir-im-afraid-youve-had-e.html

5 Likes

23 Likes

Dog needs to go, stat.

11 Likes

Doggos dislike winos. Don’t make Sarah McLachlan sing for an abused or neglected doggo.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Oh man, those commercials get me every time. Oddly, I have little reaction to the commercials where a bearded fellow is asking for help for poor kids abroad; even when they show flies landing on the kid’s face. But as soon as I see a dog in a cage and hear Sarah McLachlan start singing I start scrambling for the remote because my heart can’t take it.

10 Likes

That’s why Hemingway had cats.

18 Likes

Cut it out. It’s not like I close the toilet lid when you want a drink.

13 Likes

During my heavier drinking phases, I’ve definitely had my cat claw me when I reached for the glass. He also lets me know when he thinks I’ve smoked enough weed… usually with his teeth.

11 Likes

Looks more like “What do you think you’re doing? Don’t touch my wine.”

6 Likes

That’s true cat love… or just your cat being a dick. I can’t tell which. Really, isn’t it one and the same with the kittehs?

13 Likes

It is definitely a combination of the two… I am a less entertaining feather-wand slave when intoxicated.

5 Likes

Kittehs are all ego. Yet such awesome critters:

14 Likes

MADD dog?

4 Likes

The dog would be drinking, too, if he were aware of Trump.

5 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.