"Social experiment" YouTuber caught faking racist video

Man, things sure do move faster now. Just seven years ago, the government would’ve been in the midst of defunding ACORN over this, but now that video and refutation are practically simultaneous there isn’t even time to do the wrong thing.

Maybe you kids these days aren’t all bad.

18 Likes

excellent point you’re raisin

7 Likes

He really forked up

6 Likes

I really hope he someday ends up in jail and getting his salad tossed.

1 Like

Debunked: JoeySalads’ Transgender Bathroom Hoax

7 Likes

I feta rough day, so I will romaine silent.

11 Likes

Okay, that’s beyond the kale.

13 Likes

winner winner chicken salad dinner

8 Likes

Such extremely sardinic humor is not out of tuna with his own attempt at self-cruciferiction.

9 Likes

yeah, that would be for the rest of us, but for this asshole its just arugula day at the office…

9 Likes

a self-aggrandizing creep who enjoys butting into other people’s lives

Are we sure he’s not a politician?

2 Likes

And there are other fake video exposés shown in the article. No surprises. Again, faking racist “blacks in the hood” videos. WTF is wrong with this guy?

Actually, strikes me that it’s exactly the same as “proving” election fraud by going out and voting three times. This fuck is so convinced by his racist ideas, that he doesn’t even think that he’s doing anything wrong: he’s just proving what black people would be doing, if he could just get them on camera.

8 Likes

I keep thinking that there is no shortage of people who would do serious harm to this guy for this sort of thing.

Finally, something salad-related that is creepier than Salad Fingers:

4 Likes

Salad fingers is just a lovable scamp! Nothing creepy there! /s

4 Likes

Toss that Salad…
(guy)
(out)
(of here)!

3 Likes

“It was a social experiment” has been translating to “oh fuck, I got caught” for decades now.

So that’s how stupid he thinks his audience is.

8 Likes

“It’s just a prank bro. Being humiliated, lied to, and injured is all okay as long as I profit from ads!”

7 Likes

The bummer is this stuff feeds on itself. Here’s another clickbaiter’s racist staged “prank” video:

1 Like

I slaw what you did there.

4 Likes