Enraged screaming man pounds and kicks shop door, spits on glass in hope of getting phone repaired, gets arrested instead

Originally published at: Enraged screaming man pounds and kicks shop door, spits on glass in hope of getting phone repaired, gets arrested instead | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Anyway we can embed video here vs linking out to Tiktok?
My browser setup (Firefox+Ghostery+Fences/Facebook Container) simply won’t show the content - which I take as a sign that things are not what they appear with tiktok on a PC (removes tinfoil hat now).

8 Likes

Quick. Somebody put a Bernie sticker on his truck.

7 Likes

Stafford County, Va is red meat trump country. Not surprised at this gentleman’s behavior.

6 Likes

And somehow, we still have this:

:woman_facepalming:t2:

26 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

9 Likes

This is what happens when you cut these people off from their Trump.

4 Likes

I use Brave Browser and always have to drop shields if I want to watch Tiktok videos. Annoying as hell.

2 Likes

A dark thought just struck me. Imagine what he would have done if he’d had a gun. :pleading_face:

9 Likes

I mean, I guess on the plus side I’m about 90% certain that he had one in his car, and didn’t decide, even while going through withdrawal, to go get it.

4 Likes

I don’t get it. I always feel an urge listen to such ahttps://bbs.boingboing.net/t/enraged-screaming-man-pounds-and-kicks-shop-door-spits-on-glass-in-hope-of-getting-phone-repaired-gets-arrested-instead/195668 reasonable appeal. I fear the employee might have missed a chance to bond a real prince among men.
Wouldn’t it be interesting to hear the line of logic that suggested such behavior would appeal to another human being. At least he got arrested before he thought about ramming the building with his vehicle.
They should have stuck a customer satisfaction survey form under the door for him.

2 Likes

Weirdly, sometimes tiktoks play on the site as an embed, sometimes it takes me to tiktok’s page, sometimes it does fuck-all. I use ghostery as well.

I think it’s same-site finickiness; the TMZ video played for me. (‘Just’ FF.)
I dunno if you want to keep a VM’d Chrome or TikTok…that seems like the way to relay a travel lust that breaks the speed of sensor logic to me.

Separately, this guy needs to take his senator (D) to adjustment therapy a few times.
Meth with friends, farnd out about Merde Fixèe!

2 Likes

He should of had his mask on. That would have calmed him down.

I like when he tried to ‘koolaid man’ his way through the door, only to come up short. ‘Drank The Koolaid Man’ is more his speed.

1 Like

Guy is a piece of work, tbs, but Lord, doesn’t everyone feel the same way when dealing with Verizon? Most of us just have more self restraint than this enormous drunken toddler.

1 Like

You know, the thing that spooks me the most about these people is when they outright bare their teeth aggressively. Roger Stone was seen doing it, too, in his deposition. I mean, it feels like a human being going feral.

I would have to check the fine print but I am sure “threw his phone at the window” voids the warranty.

2 Likes

And of course he has American flag variant on his T-shirt.
That’s how you can now tell when someone is a violent extremist.

1 Like

What utter bullshit, of course.

1 Like