Watch: Spittin' (literally) mad man who taunts children over masks has tantrum in parking lot

Originally published at: Watch: Spittin' (literally) mad man who taunts children over masks has tantrum in parking lot | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Looks the type.

14 Likes

I’m not worried because somebody will eventually id this tool online.

19 Likes

No thanks.

30 Likes

there’s less of this behavior in texas than one might expect which i attribute, in part, to the fact that texas is an open carry/concealed-carry state which has no licensing requirements at all and where even liberals are known to carry.

21 Likes

If in TX I’m surprised a parent didn’t slap the crap out of the guy.

10 Likes

Soon to be the next posting on https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/.

Bet on it.

15 Likes

i’m from texas and made a pertinent comment directly above yours.

7 Likes

How the fuck has this guy not already been hauled in for harassing children?

50 Likes

So, the person with the biggest gun has the moral high ground. Who would have guessed with all the bible thumping that WWJD is irrelevant there.

21 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

16 Likes

uh, you have to understand that trumpist texans worship at the altar of rambo jesus.

if you quote the actual words attributed to jesus in the bible they deride you as some kind of a liberal stooge.

26 Likes

Or just wait for next month’s article of “Man who taunted children over masks dies from COVID-19.”

30 Likes

I believe the appropriate response to this question is “As a matter of fact I was just there and they’re all out of you.

22 Likes

This is a person so confident in their privilege that they do not fear a severe beating for harassing other people’s children.

I’m not going to cry any tears when he pisses off the wrong person.

Just imagine what would happen if a scary black man were harassing and assaulting little white kids, and the deputies were called… Not the “Now now good citizens, we’ll conduct a thorough investigation” cough cough…

24 Likes

Fits the profile of a miserable coward who needs to pick on kids. Such a big boy. Such a fucking cowardly tool of right-wing morons. Hopefully some teen-age kid who hates masks but knows it’s the right thing to do just knocks his ass upside-down. Then maybe sues the dumbass for verbally assaulting him or her.
God, I do love to dream.

11 Likes

Yeah, but he should not need to have to piss of the wrong person. He’s actually breaking the law now with his behavior.

24 Likes

as the old wise man once said–

“privilege, it’s a hell of a drug.”

19 Likes

Somebody needs a nap and a swift kick in the ass.

17 Likes

Yes, but BB has a rule against advocating violence, so…

You know if this was pretty much anyone other than a white male Trumpanzee that the police would be out in force, and would have someone stationed at that lot to beat him into submission as soon as he showed.

6 Likes