Watch: Spittin' (literally) mad man who taunts children over masks has tantrum in parking lot

This was so crappy that for some reason I went to r/publicfreakout for a palate cleanse. MUCH to my surprise, I found someone saving someone else’s life.

4 Likes

Which is not what I’m advocating for. He’s posing a threat to children and the community at large. He needs to be taken off the street.

17 Likes

You say potato I say potahto…

I would love nothing more than for this guy to learn a lesson by whatever means are necessary. And… I’m highly suspicious that tRump loving, anti-mask, covid spreading, white guy enablers like the police are not going to teach this guy that lesson.

2 Likes

tumblr_6259198ca9ac185cbaabcd1b255cdf89_78abecda_540

55 Likes

I just want the people in his community to be safe, and that seems to necessitate him being taken out of the community until he can not threaten children. :woman_shrugging:

15 Likes

Local man demonstrates that looking stupid does NOT require a mask.

17 Likes

From MAD’S Stupid Answers to Stupid COVID Questions?

7 Likes

So I see you are about at the same place in a Seinfeld rewatch as I am.

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t get this either. If he’s been spitting and coughing on children, that’s literally assault. How has this guy not been charged with something already? And to other people’s points, at some point, he is going to piss off the wrong person, and violence will ensue. And that’s not something a civil society should want. The law should be helping to de-escalate, not wait until things get worse (I know I know…I know that’s not how things work here, but it is how things are supposed to work here).

17 Likes

I think the best answer to this is “Stupid Store??? What kind of moron thinks there is such a thing?”

5 Likes

“As long as we’re telling other people what they should or shouldn’t be wearing, we need to talk about your socks.”

9 Likes

Looks like someone needs to learn how to mask their feelings…

1 Like

Thanks, but…

4 Likes

The guy’s critical thinking skills - and insults - appear to be those of an 8-year-old. His t-shirt is just icing on the cake proving it. I tell ya, conservatives have taken all the values that they might have shared with the rest of humanity and completely reversed them. The dumber they act, the smarter they feel. This guy clearly thinks he’s a genius.

10 Likes

“Your mask makes you look stupid” his shirt says.

By that logic, he should wear a mask. At least he’d have an excuse.

5 Likes

His shirt suggests an inferiority complex and his “living in fear” screaming is projecting his own reliance on fear based propaganda.

And Im guessing he has never taken a basic psychology course.

6 Likes

Yeah… weird isn’t it. Apparently in CA it’s legal for grown men to loiter around schools and physically assault children or something? Dude needs to be on a fucking registry.

21 Likes

“You’re all hypnotized by fear…” Sounds like someone is scared to death of being in the wrong.

“As long as you idiots keep running around with your fucking mask on, then we still have a pandemic.”

It’s becoming tiresome how predictable the projection is with these people. Every goddamn time.

6 Likes

Man, this is the kind of situation when you want to pull out the ol “I’m with stupid” Tshirt and have at 'em.