Somehow, another Bangkok man required assistance removing a padlock from his penis

Originally published at: Somehow, another Bangkok man required assistance removing a padlock from his penis | Boing Boing

Docs balk at talk of cock-locked jocks walking Bangkok!

23 Likes

I bet that was a wild Saturday night.

“Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk
I got a padlock locked, around my cock.”

17 Likes

his mother made it clear that he was very single and enjoyed putting his penis through small holes apparently.

His poor mom.

Community Reaction GIF

17 Likes

His … mother? Well, now it’s a party! Eew.

1 Like

Paging Dick Hurts, will Mr. Dick Hurts come to the curtesy counter.

2 Likes

While he’s previously demoed picking a “locking device” using a condom wrapper, I don’t think the LockPickingLaywer would touch that one with a pole of any length.

4 Likes

Time to call in the LockPicking Urologist.

12 Likes

Q: “Did you hear the ‘clang’ sound he made walking through the airport turnstile? What’s that all about?”

A: “When someone has a padlock on their junk sooner or later they’re going to Bangkok.“

5 Likes

Really? Not the Cock Picking Lawyer?..

2 Likes

“No, no. You want the guy who picks locks, not the guy who locks pricks.”

7 Likes

This love lock fad has really gone too far.

4 Likes

Is he part of the Bangkok cock lock flock?

1 Like

4 Likes

Or a case for the Lock Pricking Lawyer

Careful with that angle grinder fellahs.

You may laugh; but it still hasn’t been stolen.

5 Likes

Sounds like some rude mnemonic.

Seriously, just get an actual chastity device. I recommend the holy trainer, although I’m not going to put up a link! (Not that they have anything particularly explicit on their site.) Also, do research your kink before trying it and don’t lose your key!

1 Like

good advice, but in this case i rather suspect Bankok man used it as snap-on cock ring (ouch).

1 Like