Someone invented convertible hospital beds that turn into coffins

I believe Tinder is traditionally the way one BEGINS a romantic relationship these days.

9 Likes

And they’re all depressingly stupid.

1 Like

Exactly. “Um, can you put me in the other beds over there?”

1 Like

You win.

If there is a shortage of beds, making the beds disposable and increasing the odds that a bed won’t last through the full course of an illness is a poor way to fix it. The bed is also a surface that was exposed to the course of the person’s illness and cardboard can’t be cleaned well. So you’re stuck with a box that can’t be used for a burial because of the contamination and can’t be used for another person because of contamination and structural integrity. It also can’t be used for cremation because of the added metal. I’m guessing buying a pallet of direct cremation containers and a few adapted cots will work out better overall.

2 Likes

Is it, now…
Colombia would listen to a bunch of people posting on an internet forum, would they?

8 Likes

So… are you disappointed?

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s almost like we’re human beings horrified at what’s happening in the world. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Isn’t it kind of late for that?

1 Like

If you’re not at least a little emotional reading this, there may be something wrong with you.

How about these suggestions?

1. Stay
  2. The
  3. Fuck
  4. Indoors

But if Americans don’t listen to me, I don’t think Colombians will either.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.