Something smells rotten in Ferguson

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/ku-klux-klan-leader-defends-threat-of-lethal-force-against-ferguson-terrorists/

But Ancona stumbled after telling Hayes that he has had off-the-record conversations with police regarding the ongoing tension in the region.

“A lot of them are very frustrated with how the governor has sided with the criminals in a lot of instances,” Ancona said.

“Wait a second,” Hayes said, interjecting. “You have law enforcement talking to you off the record, confiding in you as a Grand Wizard of the KKK? You’re telling me that you have local law enforcement talking to you, personally, off the record?”

“I’m telling you, I have friends who know people in law enforcement,” Ancona replied, backtracking. “Let’s just put it that way.”

3 Likes

Rumor: Anonymous: Ferguson Killer Cop Darren Wilson ‘Linked to KKK Ghoul Squad’ Anon alleges ties between Wilson and KKK dude Ancona (mentioned upthread), and also insinuates that Wilson’s new spouse [Barbara Spradling.] 2 All rumor and allegation at this point.

Also: In 2010, 22-year veteran St. Louis police officer James Murphy and three white officers he supervised lost a lawsuit filed by two African-American officers after white officers hung a noose up in the office to intimidate black officers.

1 Like

Also relevant to note. There are two racially distinct police officers associations in the St. Louis area…

2 Likes

yeah they came out strong for the Rams

It really belies what looks like obvious segregation within the force.

2 Likes

Holy fucking hell.

DECEMBER 15–The grand jury witness who testified that she saw Michael Brown pummel a cop before charging at him “like a football player, head down,” is a troubled, bipolar Missouri woman with a criminal past who has a history of making racist remarks and once insinuated herself into another high-profile St. Louis criminal case with claims that police eventually dismissed as a “complete fabrication,” The Smoking Gun has learned.

11 Likes

Smells like Obstruction of Justice to me. Hope it smells that way to the DOJ.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 917 days. New replies are no longer allowed.