Spaaaaace (Part 1)

Astroboffins baffled as Curiosity rover takes larger gasps of oxygen in Martian summers

1 Like

NASA boffins tackle Nazi alien in space – with the help of Native American tribal elders

3 Likes

Its strange that spaaaaace has 9 characters can you explain me why?

Scroll to the very top.

Or try posting anything with less than 9 characters on BBS.

1 Like

Retro-cool.

4 Likes

Corvettes and space, it used to be a thing

5 Likes

50 years ago, someone decided it would be OK to fire Apollo 12 through a rain cloud. Awks, or just ‘SCE to Aux’?

1 Like

NASA spanks $34bn on a disposable rocket – likely to top $50bn by 2024 moon landing

Speaking only as someone who has absorbed Apollo 12 through historical and cultural recollections, it’s always struck me as a really bizarre mission, just in terms of its attitude. If 11 was the serious, solemn mission filled with the weight of the knowledge of its own importance, 12 was the kid brother who spends wedding ceremonies running around the church on a broomstick horse shouting “YEEEE-HAW!” at the top of its lungs.

1 Like
1 Like

NASA told to get act together on commercial crew vendors as chance of American-free ISS rises

3 Likes

Ok, I have a suggestion: Keep the “Aryan paradise” name, and ship all the neonazis there. They might even like it! No brown people for billions of miles!

3 Likes

Good thinking.

1 Like

Five new players – including Blue Origin and SpaceX – are now in NASA’s race to send landers to the Moon

50 years on: Apollo 12 failed at selfies but succeeded at dismantling a probe

Thar she blows!

3 Likes

That is a BFD!! Europa Clipper will be HUGE (assuming it actually gets full funding.) Can’t wait to see!

1 Like

Wheeeeeeee!!
Or other similar happy planet noises.

2 Likes

It’s funny you say that today, on the fiftieth anniversary of a truly great moment in the history of silly space jokes

4 Likes

And the Tuna Story is not to be missed, either.

2 Likes