Space Force recruitment commercial

From the advert video: You have to imagine what will be imagined…

Sounds like, You have to know what you don’t know…

This militarization of space really sucks. But that’s humans for ya…

1 Like

4 Likes

To quote me after watching that: “What the actual fuck?”

5 Likes

I do like that commercial. Yes, I’m a sucker. But I still laugh at SPACE FORCE! Though the thing that makes me laugh more is…Why are the members of SPACE FORCE! wearing jungle and desert camo? Are there any members of SPACE FORCE! yet? Besides the guy who Trump picked I mean…

2 Likes

So are there like actual recruiting centers in malls and such? Or is this more of once you are in one of the armed services you can make a lateral move from say the Navy over to Space Force? Also, this would have been MUCH cooler had it happened under any other president besides the current con man in chief.

3 Likes

It’s all about distracting the masses from the Trumpublicans astronomical incompetence.

3 Likes

But now they can recruit people by disingenuously implying they get to be astronauts!

3 Likes

0000000000000000000000000a

6 Likes

One small step for latrine duty, one giant leap for deceitful military recruiting practices.

4 Likes

Because crashes and out landings are an expected part of their operations.

2 Likes

I wonder which advertising agency produced this, and if they’re connected monetarily to Trump and friends.

3 Likes

There’s an old Saturday Night Live, Navy recruitment commercial that depicts people in the service cleaning latrines, slinging hash, etc., to upbeat ‘rock’ music. I wish I could find it.

1 Like

That’s a perfectly competent and cogent ad.

I can’t imagine the kakistocracy were involved in something like that.

2 Likes

It’s a recording of a tube TV, so the quality isn’t great, but still amusing…

5 Likes

It’s worse (read: better) than I remember.

1 Like

Is this an ACTUAL recruiting ad, paid for out of DoD funds, or is it like the space force insignia that were debuted a few years ago, done on spec for politicians?

Join the Space Force and protect American Moon-mining corporations on the public dollar! Shoot people! Enrich Trump and his pals! Wrestle poodles and win!

1 Like

Someone please mash this up with the just released Netflix Trailer for their ‘Space Force’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it just me or does the voice over sound a lot like a previous president???

"Some people look to the stars and ask “What if?” Others look to the stars and say, “let’s blow them up!”

3 Likes