Space Force uniforms revealed, optimized for deployment to Endor

In all fairness, standard white Stormtrooper armor isn’t exactly optimized for space camouflage either. The First Order officer uniforms look

nice, but I’m told on good authority that they’re so restrictive that those wearing them can’t raise their arms much higher than chest level.

7 Likes

My humble suggestion for Space Camouflage:

27 Likes

I think this is a better choice:

21 Likes

I put this in another thread, but it applies here:

Thread:

13 Likes

In this regard, I think sci-fi has done a good job imagining what useful space uniforms would look like. Which is to say, taking cues from Air Force and Navy uniforms.

3 Likes

FTA:

We don’t. Space Operators are on the ground, on Earth working with joint partners like the @usairforce and @USArmy. Hence utilizing their uniform.

So space force is… not in space? Or space operators are the Space Force members that stay on the ground, which differs them from other military how? So many questions. So much stupid.

6 Likes

A polo shirt, cargo pants with extra velcro strips sewn in the legs and a pair of comfy socks?

15 Likes

I am totally digging the hair at the back left.

7 Likes

Q: What do you call a Russian ISS crewmember who specializes in zero-G hairstlyling?

A: A Cosmonautologist.

10 Likes

13 Likes

…which also frequently attract mockery for unnecessary or counterproductive camo.

4 Likes

To hide from those looking down at planet Earth, wearing this might help:

5 Likes

You’re going to want to make a great first impression.

8 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

Looks like a cheap knockoff. They should really go with Hugo Boss if they want a really classic example of the aesthetic they’re going for here.

1 Like

There’s always the classics:

6 Likes

Omg no space pants???

Somebody help me I’m out and can’t find and post!

Space pants!!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Doubly so.

4 Likes