Space Force recruitment commercial

Join the Space Force and protect American Moon-mining corporations on the public dollar! Shoot people! Enrich Trump and his pals! Wrestle poodles and win!

1 Like

Someone please mash this up with the just released Netflix Trailer for their ‘Space Force’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it just me or does the voice over sound a lot like a previous president???

"Some people look to the stars and ask “What if?” Others look to the stars and say, “let’s blow them up!”

3 Likes

Thus far it’s nominally a new branch but effectively a rebranded version of the United States Air Force Space Command. The Chief of Space Operations still reports to the Secretary of the Air Force, so as far as new recruits go I think they’ll probably just get a slightly different brochure to peruse through at the Air Force Recruiting Station.

1 Like

All Trump did was move game pieces around and give them a new designation. There is no new “Space Force” mandate. Hopefully, in a year, Biden will just tell the Air Force Secretary to quietly, discreetly fold back all so-called “Space Force” resources back into the Air Force whence it came.

I just hope the Flag rank is Sky Marshall

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.