Special Counsel has Trump's Jan 6th smartphone and all its data

Originally published at: Special Counsel has Trump's phone

7 Likes

Happy Chris Pratt GIF

25 Likes

Season 2 Time GIF by American Gods

20 Likes

All for nought if the hopelessly corrupted Supremes allow Trump to delay past the election.

7 Likes

The only thing more stupid than taking notes on a criminal f*cking conspiracy is composing texts and tweets about one in real time.

18 Likes

Betcha a million bucks trump has been talking to Ginni recently.

18 Likes

Ranked highly on the list of “People you do not want to have going through your texts”.

18trump-special-counsel-jack-smith-1-489e-articleLarge

17 Likes

Special Counsel has Trump’s Jan 6th smartphone and all its data

9 Likes

alice morgan GIF

12 Likes

Hope they found copies of the missing Secret Service texts on there.

12 Likes

i think having the trials, and more importantly all the evidence, out in public before the election would help. but if there’s one takeaway from the ■■■■■ presidency, it’s that institutions and norms won’t protect us

people have to get out to vote. if they don’t then it’s all for nought

( naught? not? knot? english. why. )

17 Likes

It’s like the old wisdom that a locked door only keeps out the honest people. Mango Mussolini has proven that you can have all the rules and statutes that you want, but if the power structure in Congress is indifferent to your crimes and chooses to do nothing, you can get away with anything. You just have to be a big enough sociopath to not feel shame and not care.

15 Likes

Yep.

I have quoted that, and joked that at our house the sight of the large dog bowl helps keep out everyone else. And that actually cuts straight to the second half of your point: most people are wonderful, and there are also a few sociopaths who can do disproportionate harm. Rules and norms have to be backed up with a useful answer to “and what if I don’t?”.

Example: When TFG was censured by Congress, an Australian journalist explained Congressional Censure to his home audience as “Because there are no consequences, calling it a ‘slap on the wrist’ exaggerates the punishment.”

Watching closely to see if any of TFG’s many trials apply some useful answers to “what if I don’t?”

13 Likes

But if Trump wins, why would billionaires have to be nice to the Thomases anymore? Priorities!

9 Likes

This is English, mate, our spelling don’t mean shit.

10 Likes

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.