Spend a "bunderful" night in the Wienermobile through Airbnb

When the tech comes this should be the first thing converted to self driving technology…

1 Like

The is a beautiful bit of kitsch; so nicely detailed. I think it is a shame that the Googie Future is a thing of the past.

1 Like

Well I’ll be…

I looked at the outside and thought ‘ugh’. But the inside is really sweet looking. The mustard-and-tomato colour scheme is a bit powerful, but that goes with the territory. And knowing the inside, the outside now looks better. A lot of love has gone into that, and it shows. And this is me, who was knocking the Hearsts earlier this week.

Unhealthy fascination with sausage? Here’s the cure (click for picture)…

Why would anyone call it “The Wienermobile” when is it clearly Der Wienerwagen?

1 Like

Schnitzelwohnmobil, ja?

Housed inside an authentic Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, this cozy space for two is located in Chicagoland. Complete with a bed for dreaming of wienies

4 Likes

Because the builders’ and/or owners’ opinion supersedes yours, of course =).

:thinking:

Well, two days ago. But burp now and you’ll still taste that dog!

3 Likes

In the words of a famous advertisement, “ANTHONY!!! ANTHONY!!!”

It has a mind of its own?

1 Like

Ooooooooh, tell me more about the condiments, baby.

Uh, I just have a giant pop culture art fetish. What the hell are you talkin’ bout, Willis?

Willis? Just sayin’ it’s weird to be having sex inside of a tube steak, that’s all. Seems kinda Freudian or something, I don’t know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.