Squirrel encounters invisible force field

There’s a moment there - around 30 seconds in (second video) - where the grey squirrel does a passable Trump impression

That’s squirrels for you - gravity-defying, now-you-see-them-now you-don’t aerial magicians! I think they are in league with Douglas Adams’ mice.

4 Likes

Grey squirrels do the tail toupee on their backs to make themselves look bigger and give predators something insubstantial to attack.

And as you’ve noticed, human rodents also use this strategy.

9 Likes

It’s clear from the camera motion that a human is visible through the glass, and the squirrel is desperately trying to move towards that human.

I’m afraid of any wild animal that isn’t afraid of me. Among other things, that’s a symptom of rabies (though this squirrel doesn’t seem to show any other rabies symptoms).

I’m definitely keeping that door between us.

1 Like

Squirrels know that you have to take down force fields carefully.

gif-king-2a587f4a2894a659d1cc5bfc0cf9c31d

9 Likes

Squirrel should know better than to try this at my place, because here’s what he’d say next…

Whew, thanks a lot! Wait, why are you locking the door? OMG - the cat sounds were coming from inside the house…Noooooooo! :smirk_cat:

3 Likes
1 Like

“No, Captain. It’s a sneeze shield.”

2 Likes

3 Likes

fnVKr

1 Like

It just looks like a squirrel.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.