Star Wars Rebels season three trailer

When I was 14, I literally grew an inch in one month…

1 Like

I guess it was so we could use lightsabers in the game?

I remember the end of the 2nd or 3rd one and Luke was like, “I have to tell you something, Kyle.”

“I think I know, you want my lightsaber back.”

“No, I think you should keep it.”

I was like, really? Did… did you see what I did back there? I force lighteninged a whole bunch of mother fuckers back there. I pushed Stormtroopers off of the railing while listening to “Push It” by Salt N Peppa. I force choked so many poor bastards my middle name is now “Choke a Bitch”. I have started down a dark path that I don’t think I can come back from… but yeah, no, thanks. I’ll keep it.

I totally agree. I think you and @nungesser and I could completely geek out together at the showing.

That and it seems some time has passed since the end of Season 2.

1 Like

Ok, according to the official Star Wars wiki

“Roughly three years before the Battle of Yavin and merely sixteen, Leia was serving as her father’s aide in the Imperial Senate and secretly aiding the early rebellion against the Empire.”

So that makes Luke and Leia 19 come ANH.

With that in mind, I don’t see Rebels skirting too close to Rouge One/ANH just yet. So I put the odds at max of 1 year between S2 and S3. Not multiple.

Same is true about the DC comics universe. The cartoons from Paul Dini and company (Batman, Superman Justice League) are sooooo much better than the 3 Christopher Nolan Batman films and 2 Zach Snyder monstrosities. The people who made them clearly “get” the characters and do not run from the inherent silliness of the genre.

1 Like

Actually since 1877. Not THAT long ago A lot of ex-samurai became the backbone of the modern Japanese Military in the early 20th Century.

Their last gasp at relevancy was kinda the major point of The Last Samurai with Tom Cruise (besides giving Tom Cruise a free trip to Japan for a few months)

Plus the whole revival of Bushido for militaristic propaganda purposes during WWII. *

*I get your point and am being a pedantic goof. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One could compare it to the “new left” of the late 60s-early 70s, such as SDS, Black Panthers, SLA, RAF, etc. Popular media has done a lot to try to excise their existence, so even just a few decades later your average twenty year old has probably not heard much about them. Unless they are taught this at university.

I once shrank an inch in one day (broken back), so… Height MMV?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

3 Likes

I CAN NOT be the only one who noticed Season 2 Ezra hangs an extra pixel or two toward his left. And season 3 Ezra now has a thigh gap instead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.