Start 2021 as an electrical engineer with this training for less than $20

I too have an engineering degree, but I never even call myself an engineer because I’m not a practicing engineer, and don’t have my professional designation. I don’t know what it’s like in other countries, but here in Canada that was drilled into us as engineering students. It always irks me when people so freely call themselves engineers because they taught themselves programming or, apparently, bought an $18 course from the BB Store.

3 Likes

Hierarchy of science degrees:

AS
BS
MS
SD
BBS - L :eye::eye:K!!! $18 BEST VALUE! :+1::+1::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

If you take the class three times, you can get an EE Ph.D

6 Likes

I used to work for a Canadian firm that called their sales people “Engineers” regardless of qualifications (some were, most were not) Always made me uncomfortable. “Let’s see that iron ring pal” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, that is definitely more egregious than Subway calling it’s help “Sandwich Artists” with no proof of any artistic qualifications, no requirement for an art degree or even so much as a single accepted entry to a Juried sandwich exhibition. :unamused:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.