State department official alleged be behind white nationalist terror-supporter pseudonym: "[Whites] need a country of our own with nukes"

Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson is either studiously ignoring this story, or coming up with a justification for saying they’re actually liberals…

10 Likes

I think that one is covered in section 8 of the field guide.

“Jews are rich and help each other through a secret web of mutual assistance. However, the followers of Ur-Fascism must also be convinced that they can overwhelm the enemies. Thus, by a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”

12 Likes

I don’t know how these things actually operate and one hopes they update the checks from time to time, but according to the article, he was brought on at State in 2013, but didn’t radicalize until a couple of years later. Even if the security check is later updated, I’d expect (but don’t know for sure) that the updates aren’t as searching or rigorous as the initial review.

3 Likes

Well, he wasn’t a commie or a muslim! Why do they need to check for white supremacists… or misogynists… or homophobes… or transphobes… or Islamophobes… or anti-semites… all those things are 100% grade A American!!! /s

14 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! I have been donating money to the SPLC for years. An excellent organization.

3 Likes

If they are really innocent, I think the best way to prove it is to get them all to meet face-to-face in a room together. Then seal the door and drop the house off a cliff.

2 Likes

It’s only the State Department. It’s not like he’s going to have to interact with or understand other people and cultures. And I’m sure other countries we need to partner with wouldn’t be put off by this guy’s actions and beliefs.

And our adversaries would never seek to turn a diplomat who was compromised by being closeted in this area.

14 Likes

Matthew …Q.… Gebert?

2 Likes

“advocating for ethnic cleansing of non-whites from the USA,”
Including the indigenous peoples who have lived there for 30-40,000 years!
As others have pointed out, if they want a whites-only country with nukes, then I’m sure Agent Orange’s best buddy Putin could find some room for them.
I hear Siberia can be quite lovely at this time of year…

5 Likes

I missed his name on the first read and re-read after your comment. Damn; a shit-covered penny indeed. On the other hand, at least his name is now connected eternally with Irving vs Penguin Books Ltd.

8 Likes

You spelled “Dylann” wrong…

I"m a big fan of Richard Evans’ work, and his loathing of Irving and dismantling of any lingering shreds of his reputation as a “historian” among reasonable people was beautiful.

And goddamn British defamation law sucks a lot of ass.

4 Likes

I remember the satisfied feeling I had when I saw the news photo of Irving’s lawyer – i.e., himself – leaving the Court in defeat.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.