State department official alleged be behind white nationalist terror-supporter pseudonym: "[Whites] need a country of our own with nukes"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/07/dc-helicopter-pilots.html

4 Likes

giphy

21 Likes

A white country with nukes? :ru:
Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей. Где находится туалет?

20 Likes

What could be more unAmerican than white supremacy, honestly?

I know, I know, it’s woven throughout our social and political systems, but our constitution and core beliefs are all about everybody being equal.

Being apathetic is one thing (and not, by any means, a good one in any way). But actually believing in the righteousness of inequality is pretty damned disgusting.

Heck with New Year’s resolutions. My resolution today is to find something, anything, I can do to make equality happen.

Suggestions welcome.

21 Likes

10 Likes

How the fuck did this guy pass a background/security check?

That’s something that cries out for oversight.

35 Likes

Fucking David Irving is a shit-covered penny that just keeps turning up, isn’t he?

17 Likes

The sources recalled conversation topics that were overtly antisemitic, including the “Jewish question,” which loosely refers to the false belief that Jews secretly control the world through acts of nefarious manipulation.

A smarter person might assume that if a Jewish conspiracy did exist, getting rid of this lot would probably be first on the agenda, right?

29 Likes

When Orwell said the future of humanity was a face being forever stomped on with a boot, I didn’t think he meant Yosemite Sam’s nukulear boot.

4 Likes

Oh, are you still living in that world? :grin:

27 Likes

Well.

14 Likes

Here is one small thing you can do:

https://donate.splcaction.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=1549

12 Likes

Me and my dreamy little dreams…

17 Likes

The SPLC - hats off to them. I encourage people to read the article, since it gives some insight into what the organization actually does. Consider the mire and shit they need to wade through to keep tabs on all these reptiles - listening to white nationalist podcasts, following white nationalist twitter, reading white nationalist authors. It would be hard not to develop PTSD from it all. I wouldn’t have the stomach for it, but it’s incredibly important work. They’re heroes plain and simple.

24 Likes

Didn’t Obama say something like this in his last year?

“If I was going to implement Sharia law/take the guns, don’t you think I would have done it by now?”

17 Likes

Done. Thank you, because I’ve been struggling with how to help somehow.

But not done-done, because I’ll do it again soon.

7 Likes

They’re very fine people on both sides of their identities.

2 Likes

I know this happened in 2013, but the current administration seems to be lowering the bar for security clearances.

Of course, a financial background check is required for even “Secret” clearance, and I doubt even the POTUS would pass that one. Of course he’s prez so he doesn’t have to disclose financials (yet).

5 Likes

But there already is a white nationalist country with nukes - it’s called Russia.

3 Likes
8 Likes