Stephen Harper sells Canada: China can secretly sue to repeal Canadian laws

I’d hate to see the left unite over Harper’s shenanigans. But I’d also hate to see him win again. If anything, efforts should be made to break up the right or change the voting system. If we end up in a two party system, I’m not sure we’ll ever get out of it.

I’m still pissed off BC didn’t go for the STV reform. If we’d pulled it off, we could be pushing for it at the federal level by now.

1 Like

If we ever go for a proportional system, I don’t think I’d worry about left or right uniting to form a two-party system. We have a lot of experience with very effective minority governments anyway.

1 Like

Section 35 of the Constitution only applies to Corporations, and Corporations have no such thing as aboriginal rights, or treaty rights. These people (Band Councils) going to Federal Courts have no idea that they are subject to the Law of the Sea, and not the Law of the Land (Clan Mothers, Tribal governments) like it was originally so. What has happened to our once sovereign peoples across the America’s? Where are the unregistered few who are not subject to the laws of the sea? Where is the unincorporated Indian who doesn’t owe his/her allegiance to those elective system of governments under corporate charter? Those guys could fire the TRUSTEE who somehow signed treaties with the American Indian peoples

Are you confused? You seem confused.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.