Steve Bannon's Twitter account suspended

You have no idea how often I have wished for the ability to banish certain people to the Phantom Zone…

12 Likes

Hmmm. Interesting. In late July, someone posted to Twitter an article about Alex Jones advocating “defensive killing” of liberals.

And I subtweeted and asked the question about why some public figures can advocate for murder and not get arrested. Fascist dipshits like Alex Jones, Ted Nugent, etc.

That post got me kicked off Twitter for a week. “Hate speech.” When my account was reinstated, I told my followers I was kicked off for asking a Q about the First Amendment. Because truly, I didn’t - and still don’t - understand this.

“Public figures are different…”, two legal-minded friends told me. “You should appeal though.”

I reposted so my friends could see why I got kicked off for a week…and Twitter kicked me off FOREVER. I “appealed” about 9 times, pleading for a human being and not an algorithm to read what I wrote. Tumbleweeds. This all started Aug 3rd. (Clearly, I am NOT a celebrity.)

I paraphrase Prof. George Carlin: “Fuck Twitter! Fuck it in the asshole with a huge rubber dick! Then break it off and beat Twitter with the rest of it! I hope Twitter DIES!”

Whew. Felt better just to vent there. You’re all simply lovely humans for having read my boring screed, and so I must bid you…adieu.

10 Likes

CharmingBigheartedArcticduck-max-1mb (1)

12 Likes

Why just suspended? Why not deleted and banned for life?
De-platform the bastard, permanently.

11 Likes

And that, in a nutshell, is the social media experience. A famous conservative musing about killing people is allowed to spew their violent thoughts, but you questioning it are banned. That is why this country is such a nightmare for everyone lately. Conservative musings about “censorship” and “free speech” are always arguments in bad faith because the only ones who they believe deserve free speech are themselves, no matter what speech they are using. Everyone else should be silenced, whether its by the push of the Twitter ban button, or by their use of violence.

I want my country back. I know it never existed, but there was a dream and I want it back. We have a lot of work to do these next few years, and it fucking sucks to know how much damage they’ve done to us in so many ways, great and small.

15 Likes

Isn’t he a mobile Superfund site?

3 Likes

He’s perma-banned from Twitter now.

What I want to know is why this fucker isn’t in jail for violating his bail agreement.

12 Likes

It is beginning to look like Hitler’s propaganda squad is finally getting shut down.

1 Like

That’s not enough. Nazis need to be punched in the face until they can no longer talk. If they can no longer think (I was going to say ‘no longer think straight’ but they’ve already proved they can’t do that), so much the better. ‘Shutting down’ some propagandists just creates space for more to pop up. We need to find their lairs, see where they are created and nuke them from outer space.

Seriously, nazis genuinely believe in political violence as a legitimate means to their end. They need to see those they would project violence against getting our retaliation in first.

1 Like

Please, moronic right wing Trump cultists, tell me again how the left are the violent ones…

3 Likes

Mumble mumble but Kathy Griffin something something wahhhh wahhhh libruls are so mean!!!

6 Likes

While it’s frustrating, unjustified and asinine of them, for me anyway, I determined not being on Twitter was a happier and healthier way to be, hope it might be for you too. Contentious place.

1 Like

Man, it’s 2020, if you’re going to do this, at least pick one of the dumpsters that’s on fire.

1 Like

Much too late, but still better than nothing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We couldn’t afford the higher stuntman fee for that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.