Steve Steinberg, hacker, writer, friend (1970-2020)

Sorry to hear this. I was actually friends with Steve in grade school. I remember having lunch with other neighborhood kids at his home; his parents were real nice. I went to his bar mitzvah after we went to different Jr. High schools. He was a different kind of kid in a real good way- I remember he had a unique way of hitting that red ball with one hand during recess and lunch on the handball courts. He loved bicycles and I thought he was a lot more advanced than the rest of us - I remember he had a real cool Peugeot road bike while others were on BMX bikes. We lost touch after Junior High and his family moved away from our neighborhood in Belmont. I always thought of him as a great guy headed places. Here’s to Steve.

3 Likes

That’s just heart breaking.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss @pesco. It sounds like he was a remarkable guy, a great friend, and someone who made the world a better place. My best wishes are with you, all his friends, and his family in this difficult time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.