Strange Animals

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Always wondered what a pug would look like if it was dipped in NairTM

Edit: (and then fed mentos and diet coke)

7 Likes

That Breviceps fuscus looks like something from a Hieronymus Bosch painting.

2 Likes

The FSM version of the Jesus moth?

4 Likes

It looks to me like citations and/or watermarks are cropped off of those photos. I highly doubt whoever runs @Strange_Animals is taking all of them themselves. C’mon, credit where credit’s due!

3 Likes

Mario World, perhaps?

2 Likes

Yep, that is precisely what I was thinking. Creepy.

1 Like

Looks like it comes from the Pikmin universe.

Yet another anonymous twitter account building up followers on the backs of other people’s uncredited work. No photographer credit; no links to any information whatsoever, just an “aaaw” or “eeew” or “wtf” moment.

1 Like

I recognise a number of these from restaurant menus in China. You could buy softshell turtles in Walmart.

This is amazing:

The potoo just looks ridiculously fake in any pose:

3 Likes

There’s also WTF Evolution.

Mainstream denominations are…deeply uncomfortable…about wider mention of the fact; but the process of being “raptured” in fact involves being helplessly entwined in those tentacle-things, cillia writhing and probing body and soul, as the creature lifts you heavenward.

3 Likes

While the likelihood of me being raptured at this point are pretty low (hail Eris, hail Satan), that sounds a lot like a selling point to me. They should definitely market that. I may be unswayed (despite how awesome it sounds) but I’m sure some would be swayed.

1 Like

And those are just the brute-force optimization results that worked well enough to be available to present day photographers…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.