Strange, cringeworthy, and WTF album covers. Share your favorites

Why am I not surprised… of course, how late did the BBC show the Black and White minstrel show air? Was in the mid 70s? 1978, it looks like!

2 Likes

That also reminds me of a story about the cover model that I read a couple of years ago.

2 Likes

Note how volume one is brown, and volume two is beige-- was that an intentional reference to skin color?

Unfortunately, tooth decay is a foe that can never truly be vanquished, but I am grateful that The Greatest gave it his best shot.

Peace be upon you, brother.

10 Likes

That’s like the farm they send you to when you retire from the Electric Company.

8 Likes

Ali realized he was out of his league when he discovered that you can’t “rope-a-dope” Cavity Creeps.

1 Like

“I’ll show those Cavity Creeps. . . I’ll avoid brushing for a week, and lull them into a false sense of security!”

BTW-- this is the same LP that Pescovitz posted on the boingboing main page. It’s one of those LPs where it’s hard to tell which is front and which is the back.

1 Like

You could say it’s an adult version of a Michael Jackson slumber party.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 341 days. New replies are no longer allowed.