Strange video of man with three legs

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/08/strange-video-of-man-with-three-legs.html

2 Likes

There’s a song about that, but we do not talk about that artist after his convictions.

4 Likes

Jake the Peg? I had to look that one up. I had already been forewarned about the Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport guy, so no nasty surprises there. Although, sure, the aforementioned song could be interpreted as all kinds of wrong, now.

3 Likes

Presumably everybody knows they can adjust their YouTube settings to 0.25x speed and figure it out pretty damn quick just by looking. The “left” leg is obviously fake, esp at the very end.

3 Likes

Axel Adler going for a quick walk to loosen up?

6 Likes

Found this on google street view.

14 Likes

Can we then infer that this is the same guy?

10 Likes

Only 3?

3 Likes
3 Likes

You could just ask a real three-legged guy about everything that looks suspicious in the video. :smiley:

frank-lentini
(Frank Lentini, who failed to order all of his legs in the same length.)

Dude’s going to get his pants sued off by AI companies complaining he plagiarized their work.

7 Likes

Shame, they’re probably tailored.

8 Likes

Uh, don’t most guys have three legs, if you know what I mean?

1 Like

I did this bit in the army a million years ago, because it was so easy to get pairs of identical pants and boots to make the third leg.

Add a long coat and a gas mask and I was the Chernobyl Clean Up Squad.

6 Likes

It does not need speeding up to be able to immediately spot which leg is the fake.

As for the person behind the camera screaming about what they are looking at - well, I hope they were referencing the prank and not actually confused by it, but the tone suggests they were confused by it. I mean, really?

I didn’t know until I looked it up. sigh

1 Like

2 Likes

Came here for this.

Leaving disappointed, because I still want to see the three buttocks.

1 Like

eric cartman kyle GIF by South Park

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.