Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

Why is it that every time her face falls open and noise comes out somebody feels like it should be shared? Around any herd of elephants tremendous, disgusting farts may be heard but they aren’t at all worth comment.

Everyone is entertained by a village idiot I guess? :man_shrugging:

McCarthy won’t stop her so she continues to do cartwheels on top of the market fence for tips.

2 Likes

Isn’t this more about who asked Trump for his take on the war in Ukraine? We know Trump is an ignoramus who spews nonsense, so why would you ask him about this? I mean, you wouldn’t expect a cogent and informed analysis to come tumbling out of this individual, so why ask?

I am sick and tired of the media constantly giving this windbag airtime. Cut him off. Stop feeding the monster.

Once upon a time, people believed that sunlight was literally the best disinfectant for tuberculosis. Now we know better.

2 Likes

Yes, yes, we understand by now that Lindsey has issues. Less Press might help.

1 Like

Why is this fool still news?
Why do we continue to enable him by giving him the platform he wants?

I might not be old enough to remember the last 10 presidents, but this is by far the former president that I’ve seen get this much press. Jeez!

2 Likes

Because he tried to over throw the government, is STILL trying to do so, and as such represents an actual threat to democracy. :woman_shrugging:

23 Likes

Ignore existential threats at your own peril.

16 Likes

I really wish that devil would get behind us but until he does were stuck trying…

13 Likes

I truly believe we give too much attention to the fringe elements. They’re watching their Libs of TikTok and we’re watching this clown. Both sides think the fringes are the rule instead of the exception and it’s only creating a larger divide.

Those “fringes” tried to violently overthrow the government.

22 Likes

And “filming campaign ads with the last POTUS’ son” hardly seems to qualify as fringe. Sounds about as mainstream as possible, in fact.

14 Likes

This Is Fine GIF

Yep. Just ignore the fascists… that will make them go away when there is a large number of them already entrenched in power, passing violent laws against groups of people they hate… works every time!!! /s

19 Likes

Which fringe elements are you referring to? The ones who attempted to overthrow the government, or the ones who actually held the highest offices in the land until very recently? Or maybe the ones still holding high legislative offices? Or who control a number of very large states? At some point “the fringe” becomes meaningless when clearly, that fringe is actually the whole damned show.

20 Likes

It’s fringe until it impacts white dudes… after all, LGBQT+ people being allowed to have the same full rights as straight white cisgendered men is only a fringe issue, not an important one… Same with abortion rights… if us wimmins would stop whinging about having their bodily autonomy revoked, they’d stop passing laws restricting abortion… /s

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

17 Likes

For the reasons described above, pretending the fascists aren’t making threats of violence isn’t a good strategy. Nor, I’d add, is drawing false equivalencies.

16 Likes

14 Likes

What are you doing? Besides holding yourself out as more effective than everyone else?

4 Likes

They restored your account?

6 Likes

Grindr is better for that.

8 Likes