Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. Hillbilly Robot and MORE!

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/24/super-fun-pak-comix-feat-hil.html
Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH Super-Fun-Pak Comix features Hillbilly Robot, Schrodinger’s Cat, Horatio H. Bordeaux, Pokemon Go Forever, Percival Dunwoody, and Imaginary Friends & Their Imaginary Friends.

3 Likes

So now we know the real reason Pokemon Go numbers are declining. The game is lethal.

And also apparently played with an eraser.

4 Likes

The existential dread of Imaginary Friends and Their Imaginary Friends saddened me. Thanks for the angst this morning.

11 Likes

Does Dunwoody have the right year? The tie on his “grandfather” looks awfully anachronistic for 1829.

Unless time-travelling runs in the family, and grandpa Dunwoody has just returned from a trip to the Edwardian era?

3 Likes

The familial resemblance is a little too strong. I suspect some “All You Zombies”-type shenanigans.

9 Likes

When are we going to see Dunwoody’s travels to 2006 where he reposts random Doctorow threads to the BBS? I need to know what his cockamamie motivations are.

6 Likes

There are versions of this same comic on other sites where the cat in the box is alive. That means the observer fixing the state of the cat is the web site the comic is on, not the reader.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.