TOM THE DANCING BUG: Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. The Uncertainty Principal & More!

[Read the post]

2 Likes

For years I’ve labored under the delusion that Percival Dunwoody was a genuine time traveler, but now I find out he’s just another aging hipster with a ukulele.

I would feel betrayed, but, damn, the guy’s so charming I just can’t stay mad at him.

2 Likes

So the cop says to Heisenberg, “Do you know how fast you were going, buddy?”

And Heisenberg replies, “No, but I know exactly where I am.”

7 Likes

Man, they should’ve found a way to work a joke like this in to Breaking Bad, just having Walt mutter under his breath during a tense traffic stop or something…

4 Likes

Sometimes when Bob is reading his phone in his right hand, he gets bored, and reflexively reaches with his left hand for his phone.

This happens to me, but with procrastination-related websites when I’m bored at work.

Reading BoingBoing. Nothing good left, so I go up to the navigation bar and start typing “boin...

Reading Reddit. Nothing good, so I go up to the navigation bar and start typing “redd...

10 Likes

Love these Super-Fun-Pak Comix so much. They are so clever and witty they hurt. I wish I could show these to someone who appreciates them as much as I do, re-read them over their shoulder, and laugh together out loud. But there is no one here like that. Ah, loneliness.

1 Like

I have a feeling that Bob’s secret is really Ruben’s secret.

(reply deleted by Percival Dunwoody, for fear of upsetting the ongoing Tripartite Gold Commission of 1946)

1 Like

Heady stuff.

Bob’s Secrets is pure gold!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.