Super reliable weed grinder

Originally published at: Super reliable weed grinder | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I like the name.

2 Likes

I’ve had a grey one since 2015. It’s fantastic.

4 Likes

Oh, cool, I was wanting to upgrade my 15 yo wooden model soon.

(looks at price) Goddamn… ok, maybe my old wooden piece of crap is just fine after all.

2 Likes

Or your finger tips, they presumably are free to do the job.

6 Likes

I’ll wait for it to go on sale in the Boing Boing shop for 90% off.

3 Likes

That’s not a Santa Cruz Shredder, this is a Santa Cruz Shredder

5 Likes

Back in the day it was all Mouli Munchers. Cheap too …$5 or $10 bucks.

Yeah, I used to use grinders when I was lil, but they just get gummed up and (at least the cheapo plastic ones) make an unpleasant squeaking that harshes my mellow, and let’s be real, I don’t have enough friends or drugs that I’m grinding up industrial quantities of weed anyway.

1 Like

You have me…

2 Likes

1 Like

When I learned about a grinder my life improved. I will stand by this $90 grinder as a great purchase. The $45 Space Case one I have lasted several years but dented when dropped and the teeth seemed to be wearing. The Santa Cruz is practically as new and just needs a screen.

Hand grinders are all the same. They work for a bit, but then get caked up with what’s basically finger hash and they don’t work nearly as well. I recommend getting an electric coffee grinder with a brush. It’s $10 all the time and you won’t have to clean it for years at a time.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.