Supermarket chain's AI meal planner recommends recipes for “poison bread sandwiches” and chlorine gas

Don’t worry, the soap is just for texture!

7 Likes

I just got a spam email at work that managed to get through the filter advertising AI consulting. It offered to take a quiz to determine if my “organization is ready to implement AI.”

I picture a flowchart that goes something like:

“Are you ready to implement AI?”

“No —> you aren’t ready”
“Yes —> you aren’t ready”

2 Likes

i don’t measure my gasses. grandma told me to just wing it. that’s how she made her ethylene bread.

2 Likes

When I tried it didn’t let me type in ingredients, just select from a small list. Recipe is still sus:

CHEESY BACON COFFEE BITES

Why did the cheese go to the coffee shop? Because it heard they had an awesome deal on Bacon Coffees! Enjoy these Cheesy Bacon Coffee Bites with a twist of humor!

Ingredients:
  • Cheese
  • Coffee
  • Bacon
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
  2. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
  3. In a frying pan, cook the bacon until crispy.
  4. Remove the bacon from the pan and let it cool.
  5. Grate the cheese into a bowl.
  6. Brew a cup of strong coffee.
  7. Take 1/4 cup of brewed coffee and mix it with the cooled bacon pieces.
  8. Take a slice of bread and cut it into small squares.
  9. Dip each bread square into the coffee-bacon mixture.
  10. Place the dipped bread squares on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  11. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the bread squares.
  12. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  13. Remove from the oven and let the Cheesy Bacon Coffee Bites cool slightly.
  14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Notes:

This recipe serves 2-4 people.

1 Like

AI is still jealous of Trump for coming up with bleach for Covid.

1 Like

RED ENERGY DIP

Why did the prawn refuse to share its dip? Because it was shellfish!

Ingredients:
  • Red Bull energy drink
  • Baked Beans
  • Ice Cream
  • Dip
  • Prawns
  • Bananas
  • Lime
  • Kiwifruit
  • Chili peppers
  • Eggs
Instructions:
  1. In a large bowl, mix together the Red Bull energy drink, Baked Beans, and Dip until well combined.
  2. Add the Ice Cream and stir gently to incorporate.
  3. Squeeze the juice of the Lime into the mixture and stir again.
  4. Peel and slice the Bananas, then add them to the bowl along with the Kiwifruit.
  5. Carefully chop the Chili peppers and add them to the mixture for a spicy kick.
  6. In a separate bowl, beat the Eggs and then fold them into the dip mixture.
  7. Transfer the dip to a serving dish and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Notes:

Serve with bread, chips, or crackers. This recipe makes enough dip for 4-6 people.

We really, really need the puke reaction, if only enabled for this article.

5 Likes

mmmmm…raw eggs and shellfish :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Have they ruined the fun before I got there? The page at PAK'nSAVE Savey Meal-Bot doesn’t let me type in any ingredients, only select from their list.

Too bad, I was hoping to try one of those erotica prompts with it.

2 Likes

That’s why you have to whisk it into the eggs, instead of just pouring it in like borax or grating it in like soap. You can of course expect to lose a lot in the baking, which is why you should use a whole cup to make sure you get that sweet 'n musky flavor.

1 Like

… it’s always “combine ingredients in a bowl” :thinking:

1 Like

Give it a few generations of feedback and I’m sure it will improve:

4 Likes

worse, they’re deep fried mustard skittles.

2 Likes

AI has already been very useful in medical situations (interpreting imaging results for example), but they have professionals feeding it fairly clean input, and doing sanity checks on the output. Even there though sometimes unexpected issues come up (ML models that skew towards “look cancer!” if the overall color cast trends yellow because the training data included more actual cancer instances from machines that happened to have a slight yellow cast…and “more advanced” ML models that basically read the lettering around the edges of the samples because some hospitals had more positive results in the test data sets…even with that sort of issue the ML results were frequently very accurate and extremely fast, and while I think none have been FDA approved for actually grading results, there have been many successful pilot programs where the humans trusted to do the work get directed to look at the stuff where ML found results first because those are the most important to process first…)

1 Like

Yeah, I just tried it and it made a banana beef sandwich on a croissant. lol

Mmm-mmm-mm! Just like mom never made!

Are you saying she was a mole?

Count how many avocados are in the recipe, it could be she has your number.

1 Like

The AI has my poverty recipe book.

Except I couldn’t afford milk, and had to swap butter with the cheapest margarine I could get.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.