Funny plastic sandwich bags printed with fake mold

[Read the post]

2 Likes

It wouldn’t have worked on the co-worker who just took a bite out of other peoples’ lunches “just to see what they were having”. She would have just assumed she could bite into the non-moldy part.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t this encourage someone to just throw the sandwich out instead of eating it? Just keep an insulated bag by your desk if you’re really paranoid about people getting into your food.

5 Likes

Consider a bait sandwich laced with Bitrex or capsaicine.

5 Likes

Or a really strong laxative. Nah, I really like your ideas better. She may not have connected taking a bite of my sandwich with the pipe cleaning that would follow.

3 Likes

Wait, what? Is that a true story? Who does that?! I mean, I can understand pilfering lunches secretly, but acknowledging it upfront and acting like it’s a normal thing to do?

What did she say when you asked her not to do that?

It really is a true story. I never got a chance to ask her not to do it because I wasn’t the one that caught her, but she was genuinely surprised that it upset people. Co-workers said it was because she lived alone and wasn’t used to rules of basic etiquette. I think it went deeper than that.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.