Supreme Court not interested in Kari Lake's voting machine conspiracy theories

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/22/supreme-court-not-interested-in-kari-lakes-voting-machine-conspiracy-theories.html

14 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

18 Likes

Go Away GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

15 Likes

I was watching Wayward Pines, and there was a bit where a character is watching a bunch of talking heads on TV. Lake was one of them. So strange to think that ten years ago she was just a normal news anchor…

11 Likes

So Kari Lake, a trump sycophant deluxe, is against electronic voting because it might be hackable, while trump is against mailed in ballots (one link of a bazillion). sooo… they believe their best bet for win/stealing an election is getting the vote down to one anemic pull-the-level voting booth which they can surround with brown shirted thugs? seems an unlikely bit of corruption (outside of florida) somehow. -sigh-

13 Likes

7 Likes

Vote for me; I’m a loser!

9 Likes
11 Likes

Gallegos is not the incumbent. They are running for Sinema’s vacated seat. Which I guess makes it all the more humiliating she is getting outpolled.

10 Likes

Yeah, that got my attention, too. He is the incumbent Representative for AZ-3, but is running for the Senate seat currently held by the Sinema Party. Hopefully his strength and the Civil War-era women’s healthcare denial law bring out the votes and Lake finally disappears in a puff of trump’s courtroom flatus.

12 Likes

David Icke was a normal sports anchor at one point

I don’t want to know what he thinks of Tottenham Hotspur now.

12 Likes

That’s poetic, you know.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.