Surprise! A dump truck delivers 1,400 pounds of trash to Boris Johnson

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/07/14/surprise-a-dump-truck-delivers-1400-pounds-of-trash-to-boris-johnson.html

6 Likes

That’s odd, most garbage is usually delivered to No10 by bicycle.

16 Likes

For once, shit flows uphill, and I like that.

7 Likes

It is a sad fact that the gates to Downing Street prevent proper dumps on the doorstep. This was well out of Boris’s sight and hearing, I suspect.

A little over 30 years ago anyone could walk up to the door of No.10 and get themselves a photo standing on the doorstep. Those days are long since gone.

(And @Carla_Sinclair it is not ‘Borris’)

4 Likes

robbery without violence

Food delivery to number 10, paid for by a tory party donor.

3 Likes

Ugh, Santander?

Supernatural GIF

ETA: In case anyone isn’t sure what I’m talking about, the Santander I know (here in Mexico, the same company) serves meals no better than warmed-over frozen dinners, or airplane food.

ETA - ETA: Oops, I goofed. It’s been a while, and the restaurant I was thinking of was Sanborns.

3 Likes

… as one does.

ETA: please don’t waste food, y’all!

4 Likes

Says it all, really.

7 Likes

The Santander sponsoring the bikes is a European bank HQ’d in Spain.

1 Like

You are correct. I got it mixed up with Sanborns. They’re both often found in the same shopping malls here, hence my mistake.

So, despite being off topic, be warned. I would compare it to the US restaurants called Stuckey’s.

4 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.