Suspected "Chinese spy balloon" was spotted over Montana yesterday — and is still flying over the U.S

9 Likes

Sesame Street Idk GIF

7 Likes

So why didn’t Canada shoot it down? Is Canadian Twitter freaking out because Trudeau did nothing?

Fox was upset that Canada didn’t call us to let us know about the balloon. Does anyone believe that?

My wife and I were talking about this, we’re confident that our military, intelligence, and the president have way more information than CNN, Fox, and any other news media that allows them to do their job.

Why is it even news that we all spy on each other?

10 Likes

Maps, again!

6 Likes

She has a crazy collection of pamphlets on or about the SU, and she now has a high quality scanner to digitize them! I just posted a video about it in the magical history tour thread…

5 Likes

Biden just said he gave the order on Wednesday and left it up to the military to shoot it down when it was safe.

I believe him but I’m guessin’ Marge and the republicans won’t.

Wait, there’s more.

5 Likes

I remember typing in this program for the Apple II

You are seated comfortably in the cockpit of your sabre-nosed fighter. You have been patrolling all day and have seen nothing. Confident that all is well, you begin to land. And then you see it…a missile. No, its an enemy balloon! Quick, pop it! Oh no, there are more falling! How long can you hold out?

7 Likes

The DoD statement specifically states that Canada helped to track the balloon and that Canada supported the decision to shoot it down.

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1621965627974885376

10 Likes
11 Likes

I’ll check that out. Been trying to watch her on YT, but my ISP’s vendor AT&T internet speed has been glacial; intermittent d/l for days now. Wonderful!

2 Likes

Some fighter pilot will get to add a balloon to their kill card. Stranger things have happened.

16 Likes

Poor cow! Or is it a bull? I think I see horns. Poor bull!

8 Likes

Too good to be true…

4 Likes

Both cows and bulls usually have horns unless they are surgically dehorned or “debudded,” though the geneticists have been working on that.

7 Likes

Surely there’s some udder way to determine whether its a bull or not?

15 Likes

Ah! I was looking up when I should’ve been looking down.

10 Likes

Footage of the air force shooting down the Fortnite bus

9 Likes

So the balloon’s payload is lost? If it was a espionage balloon, the electronics could have much to teach those who were willing and eager to learn.

1 Like

Well, there goes my kung pao.

6 Likes

Trying Not To Laugh Colin Mochrie GIF by Prime Video Canada

12 Likes